T-Day Website

T-Day Website
Please click here to return to our Together We Can Change The World Day Website.

Monday, July 27, 2009

A TWCCTW Club in Every School!

That's my goal! Huge? Of course...but when has this company ever done anything small? We're out to change the world and that takes some lofty goals and determination.

With the help of my sons, Ian, Shane and Kellan, I invited dozens of kids, ages 12 to 19, to my house on August 13th to learn more about the club. These kids will also be running the show at the first TWCCTW Walk in October. Some will help with parking, some will be handing out t-shirts, some will be along the route with water. The event will be in good hands.

If you would like to start a TWCCTW Club in your local schools, please email me! I will do whatever I can to help.

Imagine...kids earning money for college AND making a huge difference in their community!

MPMCorbett@gmail.com

1 comment:

Tess and Big Z Miracle Boot Camp said...

Andrea ~~~

Your goal is positively inspirational ---

and,

Your kids are T-e-r-r-i-f-i-c!

How I would love for me and Big Z to join you and your family for the 1st ever TWCCTW Walk ;-).

I still remember the time you told us about coming home and sharing with your family how deeply you felt about TWCCTW ---

And, how all of your family joined with you in the mission of changing the world, one person at a time.

You are blessed, indeed.

I'm so proud of the efforts you've given since that time. I love your posts and articles for the "Be The Difference" e-zine. You always do a great job, are insightful, and say it so well.

Hugs to you.

Kudos abound ~~